Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back on the Trails

After going to the TN Titan's football game today I made it out to the trails for a 7 mile run that ended up at 9.5 miles. I'm not too familiar with the above trails and took a wrong turn and the rest is history. It was a 80F sunny day for the game. The Titans won by 13 points over the thug Ray Lewis and his Baltimore Ravens. Jack and I went to the game and had a great time. Post run I hustled home to choke down some food before getting on a conference call for work and then packed for my weekly pilgrimage to Denver. It was a short weekend that started with Sadie's soccer game on Friday night, followed by another on Saturday morning. Bought a new Yukon Denali for Carla, which I'm glad is over...really don't like car shopping. Then on a series of calls all weekend and spent about 12 hours working.....all good stuff..but made for a jam packed weekend without much training. Last week in Denver I made it to a couple of spin classes and got into the pool a few times as well. Got a great massage :) as well. This week I'm only a day or so in Denver and then on the road the rest of the week. Gotta get serious about the bike and swim and really focus on my training for the Miami Man in November. I've still got plenty of time and I'm in pretty good condition still from all of my Leadville training. Still nursing some foot problems from the LT 100.....but feeling better. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. You need to enjoy life too, don't feel bad if you miss training, balance is the key. For someone like you it should be super easy to get back in track...you got the endurance and experience!
    Cheers!

    Fco.

    ReplyDelete