Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Getting Back Into Tri Shape

Ok...so for the past 3 weeks I have not run...at least till today. Tomorrow morning I go see Dr Stark, my orthopedic doc. Gotta get my left foot checked out. For the last week I've been in the pool doing an average of 1,000 yards each work out. It may not seem like much, but I need to work up to longer distances. My right shoulder that I jacked up 9 weeks ago is sore and I need to not take on too much mileage at this point. I managed to get in a 50 mile ride yesterday. Needless to say my crotch is sore from the ride. Trying to get as much time in the saddle as possible. I'm surprisingly strong on the bike right now and it feels effortless even though I've been hitting the hills. Think it's my leg strength from he past 4 months of training in the Rockies, trail running, along with the extra red cells. Weight is in check at about 176lbs....feeling fast...feeling light....feeling strong. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment