Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, February 9, 2013

One mile at a time....

It's been almost 4 weeks since I injured my left hamstring. Other than a few swims and some rehab exercises I've been pretty limited in my work out routine. To add, I've been working consistent 15 hour days for the past 3 weeks on a new gig in LA.

This morning I got in my first run, a whopping 2 miles on the treadmill. Stretching and getting more flexible is at the top of my agenda in addition to slowly building back my miles at slow speeds over the next 4 weeks. With a little over 2 months till the first race of the year I'm going to have my work cut out for me. Focus and a disciplined plan will carry the day.

It's good to be back running.....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment