Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, July 27, 2013

IM Lake Placid

Bike Transition and Finish
in Speed Skating Oval
Getting ready to get my game on tomorrow in Lake Placid NY. Expecting to be out of the water in 1:40, off the bike in under 7 hours and doing a 26.2 in under 5 hours. That all means finishing before the sun goes down. Hoping that my legs bounce back from the SR 50M trail run 14 days ago. Right hip/glute is giving me some mild issues. Hoping my extra weight will assist on the downhills. Checking in at 185lbs. The heaviest I've been for an IM. Need to drop 10 before The Leadville 100 miler in 2 weeks.
1980 Ice Rink USA Beat Russia &
Wins the Gold...EPIC!

Should be a nice relaxing race. Plan on having fun and taking in the beautiful sites

By this time tomorrow night I expect to be loading up my bike in the car and heading out for an ice cream cone. Cheers!

PT



No comments:

Post a Comment