Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big Wheels Keep on Turnin.......




My achilles is feeling better today. Instead of taking the day off I decided to put my bike back together and go for a ride. My Felt B2 Pro has been sitting in a box since skinning the ass of the young bull in Syracuse. Got the machine assembled in about 15 minutes this am. Like in typical Queen fashion.........i got on my by and ride!!

Above is a picture of the Big Ring...........as we all know it's about the run. If I can't run because of my achilles - I sure as hell can ride. So I dropped it into the big ring and let it stay there. A great quad burner today. Kept it in the big ring and let the quads burn. I love the way it hurts ....... Come NF 50 in 6 weeks my quads will appreciate the classes that I've taken them to.

Got a 2 hour "massage" today at ME - all I can say is .......W-E-A-K!! Got a talker when I simply needed my calves and achilles worked. They never seem to listen. My gal in Denver is OUTSTANDING. Against my better judgement I got a massage in Nashville, getting my massage lined up in Denver this week :)

Anyways - training hard for NF 50.....It's going to be a great day ....I'm certain.....


Cheers......


The Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment