Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Monday, June 15, 2009

5 DAYS..............GETTING ANXIOUS

No work out today ........... unless you count an hour and half massage session.  I'm headed out in the morning for Florida business trip then back out to Denver for meetings - will get in a short run tomorrow night and light core workout.  

My BIB# is 224 .......... A nice low number.  On race day you can sign onto www.ironman.com  website and track my progress by using this BIB#.  Believe it or not there is another Philip Theodore in the race - and you all thought that they broke the mold after me.  For the observant few - this guy is an imposter as his name is spelled with only one "L" - so don't be confused it's Phillip Theodore BIB#224.......... and yes I will stand up.



1 comment: