Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, June 20, 2009

IM CDA Course Review



Well...........I'm thinking that I need to be recalculating my estimated finish time.  We drove both the run and bike course this evening and this course is by far the most challenging course that I've attempted thus far.   Climbing hills is not my strength - going down them is however :)...... unfortunately its a fairly technical course so the downhill portions of the course are filled with turns which prevents one from "bombing" the descents.  The bottom line is that I'll be lucky to average 18MPH.....very lucky......which means that my bike time will most likely exceed 6 hours.......thinking 6:15...........and that's a long time.

Enough whining ...........time for bed and gotta listen to Rocky.....Eye of the Tiger.....just kidding.....watching Mall Cop with the kids in the hotel room.

Gotta be up at 4AM PST......Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment