Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

14.5 Mile Run .....80F....Sunny Beautiful Day

Got up and out early today for a 14.5M run. Didn't push it really hard and felt especially good. I walked every hill and only ran fast late in the run on flat trails by the YMCA. Had my camelback which I'm getting use to again and like quite frankly. I'm thinking that if I take it easy on my runs and don't push hard up or down hills that I should be able to keep my muscles, tendons, joints in pretty good shape. My HR started off really high which didn't make sense as I was only walking it settled down throughout the early part of the run and stayed pretty low though out the run....I've gotta down load the info from my Garmin to check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment