Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Up at 4am today to catch my usual 6:05am flight to Denver. A little stiff this am and feet mildly swollen. Fortunately no issues with the knees or Achilles. My right mid back is sore. Need to have it worked on this week.

The plan tonight is to get in a good core and strength building session. Will get in 2-3 light miles to get warmed up. Must spend time in the IT bands and Gluts tonight.

I'm exactly 3 months out from Leadville 100 trail run. Hope to pick up my GF29r this week and make it out on some light trails to begin to get the hang of it.

Work will be especially busy this week - so I'll need to plan carefully to get my sleep hours.

Kids are out of school Tuesday. Mamma should be happy.

Cheers.

1 comment: