Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leadville Training has Officially Begun......

This evening I was able to make it up to the foothills of the Rockies to run with the DTR's. We ran the Chief Hosa trails which were more or less dirt roads. The weather at the DTC was heavy rain, however in the foothills it was snowing pretty hard. The run was an out and back. 3 miles up and 3 miles back. Felt really good. Getting prepared on all fronts for Leadville.



Very happy right now with my base and overall conditioning. Planning out the training for the summer and getting excited. Purchased a Gary Fisher 29er this week and getting the tires retrofitted to be tubeless. Cannot wait to get it up to Leadville or the foothills to get it tuned up and race ready...or I guess that'd be me...not the bike.

Anyways, all is good....

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. kaka poopoo on Leadville...

    (you asked for my comments:)

    ReplyDelete