Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Leadville Training Camp

It's 5:30AM in Leadville....it's daybreak but the sun hasn't hit Mt Massive or Albert yet. Going to hop in the shower and get prepared for the 25 miles in front of us all today. They are expecting north of 150 runners today at the Leadville Training Camp. Got everything organized last night. On the ride up Francisco and I stopped in Frisco and grabbed a nice pasta lunch and last night we sucked down a pizza and took one to go. We'll be devouring that pizza on the run today.

It's a postcard day....when we get to the top of Sugarloaf I'll be taking pics and texting them out. Looking forward to a great day of training. I've got my pulsometer to test my oxygen levels in my blood....my Garmin...so getting a little more scientific this year. More to follow.....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment