Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

White Ranch....Trail Run

Well I made it back to the scene of the accident this evening. Made it out to White Ranch at about 7:15PM today after going through the most hellacious hail storm, which I video taped while driving. The weather cleared up and Tim, Patrick(a Rochester native) and I hit the trails at White Ranch to get in a 6 mile run.

My right foot is still giving me some issues, but I'm thinking that it's becoming a bit of the pea under the mattress routine....in other words...it's in between my ears....not really but kind of. At about 4.6 miles into the run Tim took a very nasty fall on a down hill and actually smashed his face into some rocks and busted up both his upper and lower lips. Luckily hit didn't lose any teeth. Patrick and I both agreed that his face looked much better after the fall.

We took the run pretty easily finishing 6 miles in about 1:15 minutes. My endurance levels feel great at 6,500 feet of altitude. The only issue that I'm wrestling with is my right foot...which I will keep a careful eye on.

Gotta give it up to the USA Women's Soccer team for CRUSHING France today and will take on Japan in the World Cup finals on Sunday at 12 MST....which is a huge bummer given the fact that I'll be about 3 hours or so from finishing when they start. So Jackson is going to text me updates.

Francisco will be arriving on Friday am and we'll head on up to Leadville.....

That's all I have for now....Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I was so out of it when I talked to you, I forgot about the hail! It was sooooo loud! Hope your foot feels better by Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete