Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cold & Flu ...............


Well - I knew that after spending the weekend at my germ infested house in Brentwood that by Wednesday of this week the cold & flu virus that has been incubating in my body would rear its ugly head. Unfortunately my concerns and speculation came true. I've got a full blown cold, with chills and all of the pleasantries associated thereto.

I just finished up with our 4 hour weekly A&I meeting and in bed with the fireplace going. My plan for tomorrow was to get up at 4:30AM to get to 24 Hr Fitness for a run and spin class. But I'm thinking that rest is in order to shake this cold and stretch my achilles. In the big picture I'm not going to lose a lot if I miss a day or two of workouts. The tendency is to push through a cold that could then turn into something worse.

The good news is that I did manage to get in a good core workout this morning before an 1 hour spin class. So the week is going well with a 12 mile run, 2 hours on the bike and 2 swims. So I'm going to play it by ear tomorrow.

Not happy at all about this cold............

1 comment:

  1. Sorry honey...shouldn't have gotten so close to me:)

    ReplyDelete