Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gotta buckle down


Made it to the gym this am and managed to get in a 3.5 mile run and a 45 minute spin class along with a good core work out. An overall light day. Tomorrow am I'm getting picked up at 9AM but have a conference call at 8AM. So the plan is to get up and run down to the 24 HR Fitness on Hampden, which is 3.5 miles from the house. I plan on getting in a good strength training routine, along with core and then get in another 3 miles on the treadmill and then run back to the house. So this will give me 10 miles of running in the am.

So thru Wednesday I'll have in about 20 miles on the run and one spin class and no swimming. This means that on Friday am I'm going to have to get in an early morning spin and an evening spin. On Saturday I'll be getting in a 56 mile ride with Kathy and Will after volunteering at a bike race. So 2 spin class and one long ride will have to do it this week. On the run I will get in at least 35 miles this week with a focus on longer runs. If lucky I will squeeze in one swim - but not counting on it right now.

Nutrition has not been ideal this week - but my cold appears to be gone. Felling good about overall miles and quality of the work out.

Gotta get some sleep now............

No comments:

Post a Comment