Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Monday, January 31, 2011

Now I know why its called Mother Nature.......

It's gotta be a female as she can't seem to make up her mind. One day it's going to rain, the next snow....can you say menopausal weather????

Landed in Denver this am and the temps were 25F, within 30 minutes down to 12F, currently 7F and projected to be -7F tonight...WTF??? It only gets better....tomorrow the high is 5F and Low of -17F. That's cold by anyone's standard. Trying to stay healthy this week. Cold's are circulating around the office. I feel like operating out of my hotel room, sequestered from everyone. It's always stressful knowing how much time has been invested in training for a big event like the RR100 and the thought of missing it due to be sick. You've gotta be at the top of your game on race day, there is no faking it or muscling it through.

So I'm in bed and going to get 8 hours of sleep every night this week and pump my system full of antioxidants and vitamins, with lots of H2O.

Work is quite busy but in a positive way....lot's of cool things happening.

Today was a day of rest, while tomorrow am I plan on getting in 6-7 miles. Nothing strenuous. I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow evening :) which I'm very happy about. Wednesday will get in a 2-3 mile run. Thursday the same and Friday is a travel day to Houston - so no work out.

Got up at 4AM today so I'm going to call it a day...

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment