Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sing me to Sleep...I'm Tired and I want to go to Bed...The Smiths

It's about 80 hours out from the race and I'm trapped in a winter freeze with temps in the negative teens in Denver. Not only not cool....actually damn cold. This morning the snow talked to me as if it were in the same amount of pain as I was, but only more. Nobody was happy today...tried to fix that with a massage and a nice dinner back at the hotel. Eating light this week, wanna drop a couple of pounds before the race. Man, it's going to be a tough 24 hours in Texas.

I'm tired. Going to get up in the am for an easy treadmill run and solid bfast, then off to the rock pile...assuming the jeep will start.

No worries.....

Cheers.

PT

1 comment:

  1. It's getting close...make sure you are getting enough sleep this week! Should be nice and quiet at the hotel, as supposed to the crazy houseful of kids & dogs:) We love you!

    ReplyDelete