Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Cold & Rainy day.......

Great training day in middle tn. Couldn't feel my feet 3/4 way through my ride. Rode a negative split today....40 out and 35 minutes back...that was strong....in the big ring the whole time. As I stood in the shower post ride it took a solid 10 minutes before the blood started flowing back to my feet.

Later this afternoon I made it to the gym to get in my strength training,,,core, calves...quads,,,,,gluts.....hips.....and hamstrings....a great work out. Working on getting my IT bands rehabbed....so far so good....no running since Monday.

Tomorrow planning on swimming like a fish for 1.5 hours....we'll see. Anyways a long day....hitting the rack......cheers!

PT

No comments:

Post a Comment