Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A day of "Rest"

No work outs today. Just a good stretch this am before heading out to Jack's Bball game. Tomorrow it's suppose to be about 65F so I'm going to get in 35 miles on the bike. This past week I got in 3 spin classes and 1 outside ride. Also managed to get in 2 swims, nothing big , but back in the water.

My first week back was, overall, good. My endurance is certainly there but form is lacking and specific muscle group need work. I am going to try to hi the gym as well tomorrow to get in some strength training, stretching and a 3 mile run. I'm concerned about my left IT band/knee. I've got a doctors appt on Friday to get a few pics taken of my knee and foor to insure that I have no major issues. Fingers crosse :).

Loving my dogs tonight.........

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry seems to be the hardest word...how's that for a comment? :)

    ReplyDelete