Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF.........

Looking forward to my 3PM Dr's appt to get my knee checked out. I've taken the last 2 days off from any training, which is making me go out of my head. Hopefully I'll get some good advice from Doc Stark....Plan on being in the pool this weekend, back with the triathlon training group and a 35-40 mile bike ride on Saturday, wether is looking nice enough for a ride.

Jack's got his last hoops game and playoffs tomorrow, should be fun. Thinking about Sushi this evening and going to bed early so I'm ready to train hard on Saturday.

Lot's of chatter across the Internet regarding Leadville 100 training in June......hopefully I can be riding my new mtn bike that I haven't bought yet, at a minimum.

Spring break in a few weeks and looking forward bringing my bike to T&C to train in the heat, in preparation for IM 70.3 STX, that is if I can do the entire event. May be reduced to a relay...going to check out my fall back options today.

Lot's of work to get done today.......

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment