Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First day back at Training

Well, after taking a solid week off to lick my wounds form the RR100 I resumed my training schedule. My next event is the 70.3 IM STX on May 1, 2011. I've got a young bull to slay that day.......

Actually got back into the pool this morning at 5:00AM and followed it with an hour spin class. My left IT band/knee is still giving me some minor problems, but confident I can work thru this issue. I've got an appt with my Doc next Friday to xray it and make certain that nothing serious is wrong.....thinking not....but rather be safe than sorry.

So I'm excited about being able to train again and to have a simple focus, which is to have a great time in STX.

Going to get some sleep - a long day.

Cheers!

PT

No comments:

Post a Comment