Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Monday, February 21, 2011

Got in a 35 mile bike ride yesterday. Rode the usual Arrington Vineyard route. Big head winds on the way out. It took me a solid hour to reach the turn around. Usually takes me about 55 minutes.

On the return it took me 50 minutes with a really nice tail wind for most of it. At certain times I was going 30MPH with no breeze - which meant there was a 30MPH tail wind .....nice!

Average HR was about 132 BPM. A beautiful sunny warm 70F day in middle tennessee.

Up and out the door today at 4:20am for a 5:40am flight to Denver. Gotta say how much I dislike getting up at 3:45am. Just isn't natural.

Busy with Mgt meetings today and will hit the treadmill tonight to test out the left knee. Got in 2 miles of speed walking last nite on the treadmill and felt ok - towards the end felt a little in the outer left knee - but may have been in my head.

Got a busy week in front of me with a bunch of travel. Pack light, run hard and fast.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment