Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tick Tock goes the Clock......the Countdown Begins...

I'm 57 hours out from the RR100....There has been a lot of time invested in training and planning for this event. A 100 mile race is a challenge by anyone's standards, so when asked if I'm ready, the short answer is...as much as I'll ever be. It't 9:25PM in Denver and I'm in bed chillin out after watching my Orangemen whip up on CT. I got in a 3.5 mile run on the Tmill this am. A busy day at the office and just finished up responding to a series of emails.

Post work got in an 80 minute massage at Massage Envy, which is better than not getting one, but just barely. They never ever listen to me when I say ... all i want is for you to work my hamstrings, quads, calfs, achilles and feet. They spend 75% of their time on back and neck before getting to my legs.....every damn time...oh well...like I said better than nothing.

I've got a busy day planned tomorrow and then getting to bed early. Going to get in an easy run on the Tmill again in the am. No injuries or tweaks. Feeling really good going into this race, other than I haven't had very many long runs other than the SF50 in early December.

Tired right now...signing off.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment