Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day


It's Wednesday and I got out of bed a few minutes later than normal so I missed getting into the spin class today. So I simply jumped on the treadmill and cranked out 5.5 miles. Felt pretty good overall.

Grabbed a yogurt and banana along with an orange and two hard boiled eggs for the office. I'm burning a bunch of calories everyday and need to keep up with my nutrition. Sleep however is an issue so I'm going to hit the rack early this evening as I'm getting up at 4:30AM to go swim and get in 7 miles on the treadmill.

Tomorrow night Sutton is getting into town and we're going to go to a Nuggets game at the Pepsi center. On Friday we're heading up to Breckenridge to do some snowmobiling and dog sledding. It's suppose to be a beautiful weekend. Looking forward to decompressing this weekend as I've been burning it at both ends and need some rest and relaxation.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment