Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Marathon Monday


Getting up at 4AM to catch a 5:45AM fight is my Monday morning routine. The day begins then with emails, text messages, etc. I'm in the office by 8:30AM MST and today left the office around 8PM, about 19 hours and counting...............I went to the house to change and sped off 24HR Fitness where I logged in 4 miles on the treadmill - so far this week I've up to 10 miles - and 20 miles more to go.

After going to Whole Foods I came home and cooked up some pasta and had a peanut butter sandwich on some whole grain 110 calorie per slice bread!

I got myself organized and ready to hit the 6AM spin class on Tuesday AM - before my crazy Tuesday begins. There's lots cooking at the office these days - nothing to lose sleep over. Speaking of sleep I've gotta get some. Checking out for now......................

No comments:

Post a Comment