Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lot's of Work and No Play.........

Well - where to begin? For starters I'm working a stupid amount right now and lack balance. Still getting in my workouts - for the most part - however this week is suffering a a bit - but i can make up much tomorrow and Saturday.

Yesterday I manages to get in a 1.5 hour swim which amounted to 1.5 hour swim. The day before I got in a 5 mile run and a1 hour spin class. Today was a day off for me - well not really as I went to bed at 2:30AM last nite and got up early to get into the office to work.

Tomorrow is another day and I can't impact the past - only the future - so I'll be in the pool at 5AM and on the treadmill at 6:30AM for a 10 mile run. On Saturday looking to crank out another 10 mile run along with a 2.5 hour spin class - which is equivalent to a 4 hour ride on the open road.

Summary should equate to an overall decent week - but need to get sleep - much more sleep. 3 days in the pool - 5 hours on the bike and 30 miles or so of running - which was the overall goal this month - build a solid base - March is a critical training month to improve speed as well as endurance - laying the foundation for IM 70.3 New Orleans.


Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment