Bora Bora....

Running the Coast Line in Bora Bora....

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today it was all about the ....swim

Slept in this am. Got lot's of sleep and then went into the office to get some work done. Left work at 2:25 for 2:30 practice. Today was a 30 minute time trial - meaning how many 100 meter laps could you swim in 30 minutes. I actually ended swimming for an hour and managed to get in 2,800 meters in about 29:10 overall. My second 30 minutes actually was better than my first by about 15 seconds. So in summary I was pretty pleased. Shoulders are a little sore this evening - but not too bad.

I'm nursing a minor foot injury sustained at the Buganut Pig on Friday night. Against my better judgement I went out to see Carla play and tripped walking up the stairs and bruised the top of my left foot. A relatively stupid move - and frustrating to say the very least. So today no running and tomorrow I will get in a light 2-3 mile run along with 30 minutes on the bike trainer.

Hopefully will be asleep by 9:30PM as I will be getting up at 4:30AM for the 5AM class. Lot's still to get done before then.

The beat goes on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment